Five favourite marches arranged for junior brass band
Five favourite marches for junior brass band
We've adapted five of our all-time favourite marches for flexible brass band.
Including Colonel Bogey, Slaidburn and The Liberty Bell, we've simplified and condensed the marches, making them playable by young players: difficulty-wise they're roughly the same as our popular Little Shiny Brass series.
Great fun to play, and with lots of transposed parts (including optional percussion).
- Colonel Bogey - Kenneth Alford
- theme from Bridge on the River Kwai
- Slaidburn - William Rimmer
- one of the most popular brass band marches
- The Liberty Bell - JP Sousa
- theme from Monty Python's Flying Circus
- Out of the Blue - Hubert Bath
- theme from BBC Radio 5's Sports Report
- Buffalo Bill's Equestrian March
- circus march from the Wild West
- • 1st, 2nd & 3rd Cornet in Bb
- • 1st & 2nd Horn both in Eb & F
- • 1st & 2nd Trombone / Euph / Bari in Bb treble and C bass clefs
- • Tuba in C (bass clef) plus Basses in Eb and Bb (treble clef)
- • 2 optional percussion parts for side drum and bass drum