Let's get ready to Rumba
Don your sombrero and grab a maraca, these five Latin favourites are going to be hugely popular hits on the Summer bandstands. Aimed at the same level as our Little Shiny Brass 1-3 titles, but with more than a dash of Latin American pizzazz!
They're perfect for players of grade 2-3 standard, and each between two to three minutes long.
With lots of transposed parts to give you flexibility with your players.
- El Manisero
- "The Peanut Vendor"; classic Cuban son
- laid-back Reggae from the Lesser Antilles
- La Paloma
- Cuban-style Habanera
- La Bombonera
- sultry Argentinian tango
- La Cucaracha
- upbeat Mexican number that you'll be humming all day
- • Soprano Cornet in Eb (also transposed for flute)
- • 1st, 2nd & 3rd Cornet in Bb and concert
- • 1st & 2nd Horn both in Eb & F
- • 1st & 2nd Trombone / Euph / Bari in Bb treble and C bass clefs
- • Tuba in C (bass clef) plus Basses in Eb and Bb (treble clef)
- • Cuban Percussion section: claves, egg shaker and congas
- • Drum Kit