Five favourite marches arranged for junior brass band
Our best-selling Little Shiny Brass arrangements have been a worldwide hit, and now the series gets into the festive spirit.
Aimed at players of around grade 2 to 3 standard, the pieces are always fun and lively, often with an unexpected twist on a familiar melody.
This Christmas set is no different - the well-known tunes are treated to modern make-overs, mixing Reggae, Calypso, Boogie and Hard Rock.
Includes backing tracks for home practice.
- Jingle Bell Boogie
- jazzed-up, swinging Jingle Bells
- Merry Christmas Calypso
- Caribbean-flavoured Christmas tune
- Three Kings Rock
- the Magi meet Metallica
- Good King Wenceslas
- he's a Ska fan, apparently
- Christmas Carols - Hark the Herald, God Rest Ye & Joy to the World
- • Soprano Cornet in Eb (optional part)
- • 1st, 2nd & 3rd Cornet in Bb
- • 1st & 2nd Horn both in Eb & F
- • 1st & 2nd Trombone / Euph / Bari in Bb treble and C bass clefs
- • Tuba in C (bass clef) plus Basses in Eb and Bb (treble clef)
- • Drum Kit and mixed percussion (sleigh bells, cymbals, bass drum, shaker